Backlink Analytics on Semrush gives you the ability to study your and your competitors’ backlink profiles and make comparisons between multiple domains side by side.
- Advanced filters, sorting, and exporting
- Competitors report for finding the domains that share the most similar backlinks as you
- Quick comparison feature
- Referring domains, IPs, and anchor text analysis
- Easy to see a competitor’s top performing pages in terms of acquiring backlinks
We constantly crawl the web to find new backlinks and add them to our database within an hour of being published.
According to our study, on average it takes around 40 minutes for the Backlink Analytics tool to report a recently appeared link. We update the backlinks data in the interface every 15 minutes. This way, you can monitor your competitor’s new and lost links in a matter of minutes from being created or removed.
It’s possible to export data from this tool in the following formats:
- PNG for the Network Graph
- Export data from Backlink Analytics to PDF or create your custom report with the My Reports tool. Combine data from Backlink Analytics, other Semrush tools, Google Analytics 4, Google Search Console, and other sources to create custom PDF reports. Align the reports with your brand and schedule automatic updates for seamless report automation.