You can edit the details of your Semrush account on your own via the My Profile menu.
To access the My Profile section use the icon at the very top right of the Semrush interface.
From there, you can:
- see what account you’re logged in and your account ID;
- manage your profile settings by clicking “My Profile”;
- check how much of your account limits you’re using and make changes to your subscription plan in “Subscription Info”;
- track your payment history and download invoices in “Payments”;
- manage your corporate account under “Manage Users”.
Additionally, you can check what queries were made under your account when the account was used and applications with access to your account, such as Google Looker Studio, in “My Profile".
If you have a question falling into one of the categories below, please feel free to find the answer in our FAQs:
- Profile Settings
- Billing issues
- User Management
- Managing notifications
- Legal Info
- Query Logs
- Canceling your subscription
- Deleting your account
If you need personal assistance with something regarding your account, you can always reach out to us and a team member will be happy to help you.