How do I change the time period in Social Tracker?
To change the time period of data in Social Tracker, click the date range drop down at the top of the data. From this window you can set the date parameters you want, click “Apply” and it will fetch data based on the selected date ranges.
- How much historical data can I see in Social Tracker?
- How do I add a competitor if my campaign is already started?
- How do you measure Engagement Rate in the Social Tracker?
- How do I change the time period in Social Tracker?
- What is the difference between internal social analytics and the Semrush Social Tracker?
- Does Semrush take information from my personal social network account?