Why Do My Keywords Show n/a Under CPC and /or Volume?
When you create a new tracking campaign in Position Tracking or add new keywords to the campaign, the tool will need up to an hour to estimate volumes and CPC for your list of keywords.
0 for CPC
This means that the cost per click is less than $0.01 or no one runs ads on this keyword.
N/A for CPC
This means that we haven’t found any information telling us that advertisers are bidding on that keyword yet.
0 for Volume
This means that the keyword has less than 10 average monthly searches in your set location.
N/A for Volume
This means that we didn’t get enough clickstream data to calculate the volume of this keyword at the moment.
However, if the keyword has a higher search volume than 10 within Organic Research / Keyword Research tools and you still see “N/A” in Position Tracking, PPC Keyword Tool or On Page SEO Checker, this could be due to the local target specified in the setup wizard of your project. Try switching the volumes from Local to National.
If we can’t pull volume for one location, try checking the results for another one. For example, if there’s no data for a location labelled “Brooklyn, New York” or “Manhattan, New York.”, try switching to “New York, New York.”
If there’s still no local data for your keywords, try searching your keyword in a more global location (state, region or country).
- Why are my Position Tracking results different in Google?
- How often does Position Tracking update its data?
- What are the limits of my Position Tracking campaign?
- How do I change the device and location in Position Tracking?
- What is Visibility %?
- Why is Position Tracking not showing any rankings?
- How do I see historical data in Position Tracking?
- Why Do My Keywords Show n/a Under CPC and /or Volume?
- How Many Position Tracking Campaigns Can I Run For My Domain?
- How do I add a competitor in Position Tracking?
- How do I use custom triggers in Position Tracking?
- What punctuation and special characters can be tracked on Semrush?
- How Can I Export To PDF In Position Tracking?
- Why is search volume in Organic Research / Keyword Research tools different from Position Tracking?
- How to upload a TXT/CSV file with tagged keywords to Position Tracking?
- Configuring Position Tracking
- Position Tracking Landscape Report
- Position Tracking Overview
- Position Tracking Rankings Distribution
- Position Tracking Tags
- Position Tracking Pages
- Position Tracking Competitors Discovery
- Tracking Multiple Devices and Locations in Position Tracking
- Tracking Featured Snippets
- Position Tracking Cannibalization Report