Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 7 million digital marketers have chosen Semrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance. With over 45 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, Semrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, Semrush helps them become front-runners in their industries
Currently, we are looking for a new Event Manager to join our Culture and Communications Team!
Our team (Culture and Communications) is working on a global level with all our employees in all locations, our main focus is to define, develop and support our corporate culture and internal communications. And events are helping us with it. Our users are located in our offices in Russia, United States, Cyprus, and Czech Republic. The company is rapidly growing, new business processes and ideas come to life every day and require our actions and support, so we need a professional who would join the team and help us meet that challenge.
- Creation and implementation of a global event and swag strategy;
- Formation of a unified approach to events and swag in all Semrush locations;
- Project management for organizing international/local/team offline and online events;
- Development of the internal recognition platform and filling with swag;
- Work with a global HR Team and HR Brand by request on different kinds of events;
- Interaction with the administrative team for the production of swag;
- Document flow on projects.
- English level: upper-intermediate;
- 4-5 years of event management experience in a big international company (from 100-300 employees);
- Experience in organizing events in several cities at the same time;
- Be familiar with the production of swag for employees and the specifics of the work of recognition platforms.
- Ability to influence and build effective relationships with leaders.
- This is a Full-time position located in Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
- Work format - mostly from office
- Flexible working day start that would suit a night owl and an early bird alike. You can start between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm.
- Private health insurance program. Life insurance.
- Agile approach to work (we’ll gladly teach you).
- Online English classes.
- Training/online courses and workshops/conferences/books to improve your hard- and soft skills.
- Financial compensation for sports and hobbies (gym/dancing/languages/horseback riding/painting/wakeboard… and many more. It’s really up to you!)
- Corporate psychologist consultations. Mental health is as important as physical well-being.
- Awesome parties, team buildings, and corporate events in different formats–both online and offline, depending on the situation in the world. We can have fun in any case! :)