Free Semrush Persona Tool: Design Your Buyer Personas in Less Time
To help bring some simplicity and clarity into your buyer persona development process, we created the Semrush Persona, a free tool that allows you to create unlimited buyer persona profiles for your business using highly customizable templates.
As fellow marketers, we get how challenging it can be to develop buyer personas, not to mention get teams aligned about their value or how to use them.
This tool can help you and your team — heck, everyone in your company! — gain better insight into who your ideal customers and prospects are, what they care about and how to communicate with them more effectively.
Remember that you should always start with customer research, involving qualitative and quantitative methods to gain a deep understanding of your audience. Once you've collected this data, it's time to turn it into visually attractive persona profiles that can be shared and used across your entire company.
Here’s how you can get the most out of this free Persona tool:
- Add a face to your persona. In addition to bringing a more human element to your persona, this can also serve as a reminder to your team that they’re trying to connect with a human, not a search engine
- Customize the template to best serve the needs of your team and business objectives
- Use the pre-designed templates (e.g., the B2B Persona Template) and fields to make your personas more visually appealing (bye bye, excel spreadsheets!)
- Share and save as many templates as you’d like, making sure everyone in your company is involved
- Get actionable recommendations on how to generate and use customer insights. If you get stuck on a section, click on the helpful lightbulb icon to help guide you.
Here’s an example of what all this looks like in the template:
Ready to start building your buyer and user persona(s)?
We’ve also created a detailed guide to walk you through step-by-step how to use this tool.
Questions or suggestions about this free Semrush Persona tool? Reach out to us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help!