If you’re a user of Semrush, or even someone new looking to dive right in, there may come a time when you simply need more data and reporting. As your business needs grow inevitably the amount of data you’re going to need to report will grow as well.
This plan is popular among Enterprise businesses and large agencies, but it’s also been loved by freelancers and in-house marketers that want as many resources as possible.
What can you do with your Business account?
The increased limits and access to API make Business the most powerful subscription we offer. To upgrade from Guru to Business, find the “Upgrade” button on the Subscription Info page.
With a Business account you’ll gain access to the following:
- Increased limits for reporting and requesting data (daily and monthly exports)
- Historical data (dating back to January 2012)
- Comparison mode in Domain Overview
- Ability to compare subdomains, subfolders, and URLs
- API Access standard API
- PLA research reports
- 40 Projects
- 1,000,000 pages to crawl with Site Audit per month
- 100,000 pages to crawl per one audit (while the limit for Pro and Guru is 20,000)
- AMP checks in Site Audit
- 2,000 keywords to receive On-Page SEO improvement ideas (On Page SEO Checker, SEO Content Template, SEO Writing Assistant)
- 50 pages per Organic Traffic Insights campaign
- 300 Social Media Tracker profiles
- 50 Social Media Poster profiles
- 5,000 monthly keywords to track in Position Tracking
- A special Cannibalization report in Position Tracking
- Multi-targeting in Position Tracking (unlimited targets per project)
- Special Tags report in Position tracking
- Share of Voice metric
- 50 scheduled PDF reports
- Google Looker Studio Integration
- Content Audit: 20,000 pages to audit
- Post Tracking: 50 URLs
- Marketing Calendar: unlimited calendars and collaborators
- Topic Research: no limits to requests
- SEO Content Template: up to 2000 keywords to add (based on your SEO Ideas Units shared between On Page SEO Checker, SEO Content Template, and SEO Writing Assistant)
- SEO Writing Assistant: up to 2000 keywords to add (based on your SEO Ideas Units shared between On Page SEO Checker, SEO Content Template, and SEO Writing Assistant), 10 plagiarism checks as well as the tone of voice checker