You’ve experimented with the Semrush trial and love what our basic plan can provide. You need access to competitor analysis, keyword research, website audit, advertising, social media tools, and more. This is where a Pro plan will be beneficial.
This plan is popular among newbies and small teams, but it is also loved by freelancers, bloggers, or in-house marketers with a limited budget.
What can you do with your Pro account?
To manage your Pro account, or upgrade your account from the free plan to Pro, go to your Subscription Info page. You can request more limits here or upgrade your account with the “Upgrade” button.
With your Pro account, you will gain access to:
- 5 Projects
- Project sharing with “edit” or “read-only” access
- 100,000 monthly Site Audit page crawls
- 500 keywords to track in Position Tracking per account
- Track desktop and mobile rankings in Position Tracking with daily updates
- 10,000 results per request and 3,000 requests per day in Domain and Keyword Analytics
- 500 keywords to export with CPC and volume data in PPC Keyword Tool
- 3,000 reports per day with 10,000 results per report in Keyword Magic Tool
- 500 monthly keywords to gather on-page SEO improvement ideas
- 2 documents, SEO, Readability, and Tone of Voice checks, 3 Plagiarism checks, 500 Smart Writer Words in SEO Writing Assistant for a lifetime of your account
- 5 scheduled PDF reports
If you want full access to the Content Marketing toolkit, bigger limits, historical data, and Looker Studio integration you will need to sign up for a Guru subscription.