What meta-tags can I change in PageImprove?
Right now, PageImprove supports changing of the following on-page elements:
- Text content of <title> tags
- “content” attribute of <meta name=”description”> tags
- “href” attribute of <link rel=”canonical”> tags
The changes can be made even if the particular element doesn’t exist on the page. E.g., if the title tag doesn’t exist and you specify its value, it will be added to the<head> tag.
Any questions? Just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I know if Googlebot sees the changes made by PageImprove?
- What meta-tags can I change in PageImprove?
- Does PageImprove support all websites?
- How to set up PageImprove (Google Chrome extension)
- How to install JS snippet
- How to install for React applications
- Considerations regarding the Content Security Policy
- Notes on interaction with client-side A/B testing tools
- Working with “rel-canonical” link tags in PageImprove