I cannot connect to Looker Studio
If you have issues with our official Looker Studio (previously Google Data Studio) connectors, it could be that access to these connectors is not included in your subscription.
To use Semrush Looker Studio connectors, you need to be on a Business level subscription or a new Guru (activated after the 4th of January, 2021) subscription. Legacy Guru subscriptions do not include access to Looker Studio connectors. You can check your subscription level in the Subscription Info section of your profile.
If access to the connectors is included in your subscription, but you still cannot connect, please try the following steps:
- Clear your browser cache & cookies;
- Make sure you log in to the correct Semrush Account;
- Find the connector in question in the list of Connectors and Revoke access:
- Then, try to re-authorize the connection.
In case the authorization does seem to work, but results are not pulling into report widgets, make sure that the settings for the data source are correct. Check the project and domain name: if you’ve chosen “Root domain” in the Domain type field, then the domain name shouldn’t include https:// (it should be example.com, not
If you still have issues connecting to Looker Studio, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support team.
- I cannot connect to Looker Studio
- How do I change the date range in Looker Studio reports?
- Position Tracking connector data doesn’t match Semrush data, what's wrong?