Product Manager (Prowly)
Prowly is not only a great product, but also a workplace built for years by passionate people.We are looking for a visionary Product Manager for our team who will charm the team with his or her vision in an agile way and make things happen.
We are a technology company that has been developing a SaaS product for PR specialists for over 8 years. Our solutions are directed at anyone who deals with communication with the media. Prowly is praised by specialists from around the world for its intuitiveness and product development in line with the actual needs of customers. Prowly is already used by several thousand users around the world, including PR and marketing agencies, as well as global and local brands of every size. We have a long record of consistent, three-digit expansion in our biggest growth market, the United States.
In September 2020,we became part of the American company Semrush, a global leader in SaaS solutions targeted at marketing professionals and SEO specialists. This is a very special moment in our development and we are facing a lot of new challenges related to the rapid development of our product.
What's interesting about Prowly?
Working in a team of people with different personalities and working closely with our CPO and Prowly founder.
Prowly has doubled the size of its team this year, which means we have the power to do great things. We are no longer a start-up, but a company that has a stable position and is part of the international company Semrush.
Our product is constantly being developed, and the road map is full of new ideas, which we invite you to implement. We focus on employees and their developmental aspirations, which are super important to us, so in our cooperation proposal you will find a budget for development, and you will decide how to use it.
What will you do?
- Analyse user needs and suggestions, collect insights through user interviews, online surveys, customer support and sales interviews
- Conduct quantitative research to understand and analyse customer needs and problems
- Run market and competitive analyses, oversee market trends to define growth potential and profitability
- Work closely with product designers and developers on creating relevant solutions
- Work closely with product designers and enlist cross-team stakeholders to find the best solutions
- Manage product lifecycle from the product discovery phase up to release and improvements
- Run workshops and evangelise product knowledge across the company
Guide the implementation process
- Align teams around outcomes not outputs
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies as a Product Owner
- Manage and prioritise the product backlog
- Transform business requirements into User Stories/Tasks for developers with an adequate level of details
- Review of sprint increments, accepting the deliverables and ensuring they meet acceptance criteria
Deliver and learn
- Work closely with marketing and product marketers on go to market strategies and pre launch activities
- Serve as a representative for your products in marketing and sales efforts as well as external, analyst and press interactions
- Monitor achievement against forecast to identify and report and areas for improvements
Who are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience as Digital Analyst, Product/Data Analyst preferably in e-commerce
- Ability to synthesise complex findings into clear actionable insights for stakeholders and product teams
Skills and must haves
- Product Management
- Communication skills
- Product Discovery
- Defining requirements
- Scrum / Agile
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- Analytical thinking and strong orientation to details
- Flexibility and can-do attitude
- Being eager for constant personal development and learning new stuff
- Experience in working in SaaS companies
- Scale-up experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Business-related courses.
- Experience in quantitative research
- Experience with SQL queries and data analysis
- Experience in UX design and working with frontend applications
- Development budget - you decide about direction of your performance
- Software budget
- Flexible working hours
- English language course run by native speakers
- Medicover and Multisport card
- The Mental Health at work program promotes healthy efficiency, relationships at work, reducing stress and handling remote work
- Referral program - recommend friends and get extra benefit
- Integration meetings! That is, man does not live by work alone;)
- Trust and respect for who you are and what you do
- Transparent and relaxed work environment
- An interview with HR Specialist
- Meeting with the Product Team