Our agency specializes in three core areas to help you reach the summit.
Sikhara Marketing specializes in developing a deep understanding of our client’s needs through comprehensive market and online research. We then use this information to develop and deploy marketing programs that help drive bottom-line growth.
The foundation of our approach is a proven methodology designed to uncover industry and competitive perceptions, along with key words and phrases that help deliver targeted, high-impact communications programs that equate to measurable success.
After review of the Audit and Analysis results, we will build, deploy and measure programs based on the company’s needs, such as:
- Launches for companies, products, services or programs
- Integrated marketing campaign plans and program execution for web strategy, social media, online, email marketing, web-lead capture and newsletters
- Measurement criteria models and KPIs for all communication programs
- New messaging architecture and content with keywords and phrases for company, products and SEO
- Public relations comms strategy and ongoing programs including storylines, proactive media outreach, blog response, social media, contributed content and case studies
- SEO analysis, deployment and measurement throughout all company content
- Advertising themes, concepts, creative and plans for PPC, online and traditional, and media buying.
Finally, as campaigns run, we will be using analytics to track and better understand your media performance. We provide in-depth media analysis solutions that provide insight into your campaigns – and your competitors – that identify areas of opportunity and inform future strategy for optimal outcomes.
Logos and the look that surrounds the brand are important elements, but do not create the brand. They support it and can help accelerate recognition.
By following the guidelines established in these three phases, your brand will have a strong message and a clear voice that will even improve the performance of digital campaigns, web traffic, and analyst response.
In short, it’s the story. Test it, constantly, to make sure it’s right and adapting.